Watch this page to register for our upcoming events, including Play Days, Open Gyms, Clinics, and Camps!
To sign up for open gym, a clinic or camp, select the event on the calendar. This will take you to a registration form, once you submit your form, you are signed up for the event!
You can also do this from your parent portal!
- Preschool Play Days are designed for kids 5 and younger to come in and burn off some energy with their parents! Participants have full use of our equipment in our main gym. A staff member will be on site to oversee safety.
- Open Gym is hosted on Saturday's throughout the year. Typically ran weekly with a few exceptions, participants can come in and work on their gymnastics skills on their own. This is non-instructional, a staff member will be on site to oversee safety.
- The Beam Queen Clinic was developed to build confidence in our young gymnasts! This clinic primarily focuses on creating bravery and working on balance beam skills.
- Our Bars Clinic is offered to build strength while working on uneven bar skills. This is a great clinic for beginner levels to get closer to those tough bar skills.
- The Back Handspring Clinic is for kids of all ages who need a little extra focus on their back handspring. We focus on building the strength needed to create a strong back handspring. We have many drills and stations set up for this event!
- Our Preschool Clinic is for kids 4 and under. This clinic is designed for preschool aged kids to work with instruction on our "Big Kid" apparatuses, like the uneven bars and balance beam.
- The Cheer Clinic is for kids of all ages to work on their tumbling skills and jumps. This clinic will work on both the spring floor and the "dead" floor (non-spring)
- Homeschool Open Gym is designated for our area homeschoolers! This is a great opportunity for our homeschool community to connect with others, while getting a great workout!